Blue Rhino Electric Tensioner Pumps
Blue Rhino Electric Tensioner Pumps: Designed for the punishing conditions and demanding requirements of Wind Turbine bolt tensioning.
- Extreme temperatures.
- Rough handling.
- Low voltage.
- Dust and dirt.
- High duty cycles.
These are just a few of the challenges that an Electric Tensioner Pump must overcome. The Blue Rhino Electric Tensioner Pump is designed around the following principles:
- Safety: Low voltage hand pendant control circuit. Emergency Stop on pendant.
- Reliability: Robust industrial electric motor handles heat and low voltage challenges typically found on the West Texas wind farms. Every unit is subjected to rigorous cycle testing to verify performance and reliability. Advanced Filtration designed to protect hydraulics.
- Durability: Blue Rhino Electric Pump comes with a protective frame as a standard feature. Hydraulic circuit designed for a long system life and less heat generation.
- Usability: Compact Size and Low Weight. Operator Controls designed to deliver higher efficiency for bolting operations.
- Speed: More Horsepower means More Flow at Working Pressure.
Blue Rhino Product Range and Options:
- Higher Pressures up to 30,000 psi available
- Optional oil cooler available
- Digital gauge optional
- Larger reservoir sizes available
- Double-acting tensioner circuits on request
- Larger horse power models available
- Alternative fluid /water-glycol compatible models available
To learn more about the Blue Rhino Electric Pump unit access click here - all specifications readily available.