Technofast’s FastaJac saves on Production, Labor and Maintenance Costs for Manufacturers and End Users of Plate Heat Exchangers.
The use of a lightweight hollow cylinder jack in conjunction with the patented ‘Tri Nut’ allows the compression of plates to be carried out evenly, squarely and efficiently. The hydraulic cylinders simultaneously compress the plates. The Tri-Nut is designed to fit over the major diameter of the thread until it engages into it’s spherical seat. Then the nut closes onto the thread and the nut is screwed home as normal. This facilitates speedy fitting and removal of the tools removing the need for ‘running down’ the Tensioner retaining nut over the full length of the thread.
- The Patented ‘Tri Nut’ allows the Tensioner to be removed and installed on the exchanger quickly.
- The hydraulic cylinders simultaneously compress the plates so compression of plates carried out evenly, squarely and efficiently.
- Unique cam lock design.
- Tri nut locks into tool, even in upside down position.
- Quick connect fittings
- No Pinch Points
Benefits of a FastaJac include:
- Quickfitting with Tri-Nut
- Rapid change to alternative sizes.
- Long working stroke.
- Dual action hydraulic advance/retract.
- Power coated finish for durability.
A FastaJac is Ideal for:
- Plate Heat Exchangers
- Pre and Post Tensioning Applications