B2 EziJac Bolt Tensioner
The B2 Series is a manual return EziJac which is part of our dedicated series of tools that each tool is designed to tension 1 bolt sizes.
The B2 EziJac Stud Tensioner utilizes the power of hydraulic pressure to produce the force necessary to tension bolts and studs accurately & safely. The B2 EziJac Dedicated Stud Tensioners provide the answer to many of the fitting problems associated with using larger tensioning equipment. They are also ideal for single task applications which do not require interchangeability of thread sizes. Any number of B2 EziJacs can be interlinked to provide simultaneous tension over multiple studs or bolts as required.
- Stroke Indicator.
- Long Stroke.
- Leak-free Low-friction seals.
- Nitrided components to increase the tool life.
- Manual return.
- Optional second port.
- Quality assured.
- Reduces maintenance down time.
- Improves safety on the job by eliminating hammer tightening.
- Give reliable and precise tensioning.
- Is user friendly - fast to fit and remove.
- Requires little physical effort.
- Ideal for confined spaces or difficult locations.
The B2 EziJac is Ideal:
- Accurate and repeatable loading is required.
- Irrational or torsional stresses are a problem.
- Regular maintenance requires repeated adjustments or removal of nuts.
- Confined and difficult nut locations.
- Simultaneous tensioning of bolts is required. (eg: Flanges)